So that design I put up on March 29th (I went and checked) has been up and running for just over a month now 😀 It isn’t complete as the version “0.1” suggests, but we’re still ‘sewing’ this baby together. We’ve been scoring a lot of unique hits on the website and if that’s remotely any sign of things to come then this could be a monster! I have noticed some issues on Safari and most likely on Google Chrome. I need some time to sort this issue out. Really beats me as to why these companies don’t follow ONE standard with browsers. *sigh*
Over and above that we’re working on easy ways to upload news, music, videos and all. We would like this website to run itself in a way.
Still in design-phase and I’ve had to adjust the design a bit, fonts, images used and the colour scheme. Along with that was a change to the background as well in order to make the entire look and feel as light as possible. The existing website can be viewed at http://www.fancyaffairs.co.za – which should in a way explain the layout of the website. Anyway, this is the result thus far:
This is a project I got word on late last year and finally the client is ready to go with the project. For a change I had absolutely everything before I started working on this design – preferred layout, images, wording and all. Very nifty and for once I can actually say it is possible I will finish the project in record time 🙂
Well, this one design is actually my client’s idea. I am brought on board to add my spin to it and bring it to life really. First project where I actually sat with a client to put together a layout they want exactly. I celebrated too soon – some changes to follow. One another note – I quite like their work. I’ll add a few I like. *sigh*