This might seem silly, but I am clearly making a plan to drive you to my blog. Hahahaha!
If you received an invite via email – please feel free to RSVP here. Cheapest RSVP website solution EVER! 😀 There is no dress code and if this invite doesn’t look like a bank note then… I have failed /(._.)\
Click on the images below to view them in better detail.
In case the party terms don’t seem legible here they are:
– If you’re bringing anyone with you kinldy let me know.
– If you can’t come – that’s cool.
– A wrapped gift is compulsory. Almost anything goes.
– No gifts over the value of R50 please.
– Money is discouraged. Unless it’s in R1 coins. Seriously.
– 1 gift per family/couple.
– No underwear – seriously. Don’t even try be funny -_____-
– No perishables. It WILL go to waste.
– If you gave me a gift – don’t be dof. Don’t bring a gift.
– If you have special dietary requirements – let me know.
– There is no miss party here.
– There will be no miss party here.
– I’m glad you understand.
– I will supply food. In fact I will cook for you. I will supply little to no booze so try bring that. For you & yours. Not me.
– I’m a bachelor. This is not an excuse, but please bring casual seating/cooler.
– No poker or karaoke will be played here.
– No skhotane stunts will go down here. No.
– Party will end promptly at 20:00 because neighbours + security will make it suck for us otherwise.
I look forward to see ya!